BUILDING SALES CHAMPIONS
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Owners, coaches, and Service Technicians
Discover and leverage your service technicians’ communication strengths with these five tools:
- Goals – Set meaningful personal and company goals
- Sales Evaluation* – Used during the Boot Camp and provides a path for training and coaching after the Boot Camp
- Technician Training Guide – A roadmap of the SBE sales process including pipeline managment
- Role Play Guide – Provides an easy step-by-step process, to practice the skills learned in the Boot Camp
- SBE App & Dashboard – Used to track and meassure progress toward goals and where to focus coaching based each technician’s unique strengths and weaknesses
This highly interactive Boot Camp provides the tools and inspiration to achieve results including:
- Increase your ability to inspire your people with a compelling vision for both them and your business
- Enable your service technicians to take personal responsibility for their results
- Discover how to leverage your strengths and build sales champions
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Comfort Consultants, Sales, Coaches, Owners
The Building Sales Champions “Proactive Market” Boot Camp helps contractors and their sales people understand our business and customers, set goals, learn how to coach, and learn how to get coached. They will also learn how to build an ongoing development plan based on the sales person’s unique strengths and weaknesses revealed in the sales evaluation* results. With the development of sales skills, sales people and their coaches will learn how to overcome objectives, understand how to be comfortable discussing money, learn how to qualify, practice consultative selling and much more.
Boot camp content includes:
- Goal setting
- Pipeline management
- Understanding your business and customer
- Our system
- Role playing
*Before the Building Sales Champions (Technician or Comfort Consultant) boot camps, each participant will complete an OMG Sales Evaluation to identify sales strengths and weaknesses. The cost of this evaluation is $400.00 and is a requirement to attend. This is a one-time fee and there is no limit to the quantity of boot camp each person attends. The results will be referenced during the Building Sales Champions Boot Camp, and will help build a development and coaching plan. Every attendee will experience the “polarizing event” of role play. This proven training strategy improves retention and becomes a great resource for refreshers when needed in the future.